Financial & Estate Planning Fundamentals presented by SIGMA Legal Advisors and Central Penn Wealth Advisors
June 28, Noon - 1:30PM
Location : Lebanon Chamber of Commerce
Discussion and Insights on:
- What elements should every financial and estate plan include and why should you have them?
- 5 most common estate planning myths
- What are trusts and why might you need one?
- The cost of not having a financial plan that includes estate planning
- How to preserve your estate plan for your heirs, not Uncle Sam
- Tax efficient saving, gifting and insurance strategies
This seminar is free for AAA Members. Seating is limited and registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis. Seminars fill up fast - so register today!
To RSVP, please use the registration form below or call 717-745-8680.
Cambridge does not offer tax or legal advice.
AAA Central Penn and ACPWA, LLC are not clients of Central Penn Wealth Advisors or Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc. and are being compensated for sharing their opinion and/or experience. Any compensation creates a conflict of interest, and comments made by representatives of AAA Central Penn and ACPWA, LLC may not be representative of any other person's experience with central Penn Wealth Advisors or Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc. Securities offered through Registered Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a Broker/Dealer, member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services through Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Adviser. AAA Central Penn, Central Penn Wealth Advisors, ACPWA, LLC, and Cambridge are non-affiliated separate legal entities. Mailing address: 2009 Market Street, Camp Hill, PA 17011.
Lebanon Chamber of Commerce
989 Quentin Rd #1
Lebanon, PA, 17042