February 28-March 6, 2021
6 Day Western Caribbean Cruise
Escape the cold winter and sail along the waters of Ocho Rios, Jamaica and explore the jewel of Grand Cayman Island! Before ending your escape, discover the ocean through snorkeling and scuba diving in Mexico's largest island, Cozumel.
Booking Deadline: December 1, 2020
|Stateroom Category||Double Rate Per Person||Single Rate Per Person|
|6M Deluxe Family||$1,439||$2,039|
All nonmembers must add $60 to the above rate.
Rates are subject to availability at time of booking and include taxes, fees and fuel surcharges which are subject to change. All pricing and included features are based on a minimum of 25 full-fare passengers.
- Free parking with roundtrip transfers to Philadelphia International Airport
- Roundtrip air to/from Miami, FL
- All transfers between the airport and the pier
- 6 nights aboard the Carnival Horizon®
- All onboard meals and entertainment (specialty restaurants may have nominal fees)
- AAA Welcome cocktail reception
- Baggage handling
- $50.00 onboard credit per stateroom
- Services of a Discoveries Journey Manager
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Known for natural wonders like Dunn’s River Falls, jungled mountains, and a coastline dotted with beautiful beaches, Ocho
Rios is a must visit on Jamaica’s North Shore.
Fun Things to Do:
- Just outside Ocho Rios is the Green Grotto Caves. Inside you will find paths lined with limestone rock formations which lead to a stunning underground lake.
- Get to know the wilds of Jamaica by taking a trip down the White River. You can charter a bamboo raft or drift through the currents on a tube.
- A visit to one of Ocho Rios’ botanical gardens will give you a better appreciation of the beautiful and diverse flora found throughout the island. Shaw Park Gardens and Waterfalls or Cranbrook Flower Forest, both offer a feast for the eyes as you take in all the natural wonders this island has to offer.
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Grand Cayman Island is a jewel in the Caribbean, known for its high quality of living. The island itself may seem flat at first glance, but a peek into the blue green Caribbean waters surrounding the island will tell a different story entirely. The waters just offshore are home to large coral reefs and steep sea walls that create conditions perfect for snorkeling and diving.
Fun Things to Do:
- The Oro Verde site, home to wreckage from a 1976 transport ship, has been repurposed into an artificial reef and now provides a home to a plethora of marine life. This makes it an ideal and interesting spot to take a dive.
- Rum Point provides a gorgeous beach full of amenities like hammocks, showers and restaurants all in a setting that feels secluded from the hustle and bustle of the city center.
- Gain a perspective of all this island has to offer by visiting the Camana Bay Observation Tower. This 75 ft. tower offers 360 views from the top, which you can access by climbing a staircase or riding an elevator.
The largest island off Mexico is home to excellent opportunities for exploring the ocean through snorkeling and scuba diving. Just off the coast of the island is the start of the Mesoamerican reef, the second-largest reef system in the world and home to a rich diversity of marine life.
Fun Things to Do:
- The ruins at San Gervasio are the best preserved examples of the former Mayan civilization on the island and mark the ceremonial site where Mayans came to celebrate the goddess Ixchel. Among the ruins are former temples and religious buildings, including one that was believed to have contained a steam bath used during ancient religious rituals.
- Visit the San Miguel Pax Music Museum for a chance to see examples of musical instruments from around the world.
- Cozumel offers excellent options for shopping during your trip. From handcrafted silver and gold jewelry to woven hammocks, the craftsman of Cozumel offer something for everyone.
*Please see your Travel Agent to reserve your choice of shore excursions.*
Tour Activity Level: 2
This tour requires average physical activity. You should be in good health, able to climb stairs and walk reasonable distances, possibly over uneven ground and cobblestoned streets.
|3/01||Fun Day at Sea|
|3/02||Ocho Rios, Jamaica||9:00AM||5:00PM|
|3/03||Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands||8:00AM||4:00PM|
|3/05||Fun Day at Sea|
Itinerary is subject to change at anytime without notification and/or compensation.
U.S. citizens on homeport cruises (cruises that begin and end at the same U.S. port) are currently able to enter or depart the country with a state issued birth certificate with a raised seal and government-issued photo ID. AAA recommends traveling with an original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay, and with at least one blank visa page for visa stamp(s). For domestic flights traveling after October, 2020 require U.S. Citizens to travel using a REAL ID.
Deposit of $250 per person/$500 per cabin will confirm your reservation. Final payment is due to AAA by December 1, 2020.
Solo Travelers Rewards Club maximum voucher redemption: $50
Deposit date to day of departure $25 per person, plus…
From December 16, 2020 – January 4, 2021 - $250 per person, plus any additional suppliers’ fees
From January 5 – January 30, 2021 - 50% of gross fare per person, plus any additional suppliers’ fees
From January 31 – February 14, 2021 - 75% of gross fare per person, plus any additional suppliers’ fees
After February 14, 2021- NON-REFUNDABLE
For your protection AAA recommends travel insurance. Pre-existing medical conditions may be waived with proper coverage if travel insurance is purchased within 14 days of initial deposit only. Other conditions may apply; ask your travel agent. AAA recommends Allianz Insurance.
Average temperatures in the Western Caribbean in February and March range in the mid-80s. Daytime, casual clothes and comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Evenings require casual or semiformal attire with 1 formal night.
Two suitcases per person will be allowed by the cruise line. You may also bring a small carry-on bag. Airline baggage restrictions may be more limiting and include excess baggage charges
For personal comfort, group participants who need assistance are required to have a traveling companion who is capable of and totally responsible for providing the needed assistance.
Consumer Disclosure Notice - Part of Contract of Service.
Please read this notice, it constitutes part of your contract for travel-related services.
AAA TRAVEL is acting as a mere agent for SUPPLIERS in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). This agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Unless the term "guaranteed" is specifically stated in writing on your tickets, invoice, or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any of such suppliers’ rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of personal effects. Travel agent shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, climatic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent’s control. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the agent from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety or security conditions at such destinations. For information concerning possible dangers at international destinations, contact the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. State Department. For medical information, call the Public Health Service. By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler’s acceptance and retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent of the above, and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.