June 11-18, 2021
7-Night Perfect Day Bahamas Cruise
To learn more about Royal Caribbean Cruises along with conversation on safely returning to cruising, join us for our upcoming Virtual Travel talk presentation on February 11th at 6:00pm.
Please click here to rsvp or call 1-888-746-4566.
Booking Deadline: February 27, 2021
|Stateroom Category||Double Rate Per Person||Single Rate Per Person|
|S4 Spa Ocean View Balcony||$1,949||$3,429|
|2D Ocean View Balcony||$1,769||$3,059|
|2J Central Park View Balcony||$1,689||$2,899|
All non-members must add $60 to the above rates.
Rates are subject to availability at time of booking and include taxes, fees and fuel surcharges which are subject to change. All pricing and included features are based on a minimum of 25 full-fare passengers.
- Free parking with roundtrip transfers to Cape Liberty, NJ Cruise Port
- Seven nights aboard OASIS OF THE SEAS® (ROYAL AMPLIFIED)
- All onboard meals and entertainment (specialty restaurants may have nominal fees)
- AAA Onboard Cocktail Reception
- $50.00 onboard credit per stateroom
- Baggage handling
- Services of a Discoveries Journey Manager
Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida
Cape Canaveral is the launching point for all-out adventure in Central Florida. Explore America’s astronaut legacy at Kennedy Space Center. Speed through the St. John River marshlands on an exhilarating airboat ride. Cruise from Orlando and kayak past giraffes at the Brevard Zoo, or climb to the top of Exploration Tower for panoramic views of the port.
Fun Things to Do:
- Connect with Florida’s natural side while riding waves at Cocoa beach or basking in seclusion at Canaveral National Seashore.
- Stop by the family-owned Orange Blossom Indian River Citrus for Florida-grown oranges, grapefruits and other fruits.
- Tee off at one of Orlando’s 150 golf courses.
Perfect Day CocoCay, Bahamas
Spend a day like no other at Perfect Day CocoCay, Royal Caribbean’s own private island. Whether your ideal beach getaway involves larger-than-life thrills or unwinding at a peaceful waterfront chill spot, you’ll find there’s no right or wrong way to make the most out of your adventure.
Fun Things to Do:
- Snap the perfect picture of the island from 450 feet in the air as you take to the skies in a helium balloon.
- Relax in Oasis Lagoon, the largest freshwater pool in the Caribbean. Grab a drink at the swim up bar or take in the views as you lounge on one of three swim-up islands.
- Feel the wind in your hair and the sun on your back as you take to the ocean on a jet ski or grab some snorkeling equipment for a reef rocking journey beneath the waves.
Found on the northern coast of the island New Providence, the Bahamian capital Nassau offers a look into this chain of islands known for their excellent beaches and rich culture. Once a pirate’s haven, you can explore its colorful past of buccaneers, blockade-runners and bootleggers along historical streets and at the three colonial fortresses that line the shores. Just offshore is Paradise Island, a small island developed into a leisure destination, with luxury resorts and hotels.
Fun Things to Do:
- Explore Nassau, with amazing picturesque 18th to 20th century buildings, pastel-colored houses, and pink neoclassical government offices. Stroll past Parliament square with Georgian-style government buildings erected between 1805 and 1813.
- Fort Charlotte and Fort Fincastle provide stunning views of the harbor and Paradise Island. Both forts were built to protect Nassau Harbor from invaders and pirates. Fort Charlotte, the largest fortification on New Providence, provides insight into the everyday life from the fort’s heydays. Leading up to Fort Fincastle is the Queen’s Staircase-66 steps that were carved out of limestone in the late 18th century.
- Head over across the bridge to Paradise Island, home of the Atlantis Resort. Swim with Dolphins or interact with Sea Lions at Atlantis Dolphin Cay, one of the largest marine-mammal habitats in the world.
Itinerary is subject to change at any time without notification and/or compensation.
*Please see your Travel Agent to reserve your choice of shore excursions.*
Tour Activity Level: 2
This tour requires average physical activity. You should be in good health, able to climb stairs and walk reasonable distances, possibly over uneven ground and cobblestoned streets.
|6/11||Cape Liberty, NJ||4:00PM|
|6/13||Orlando (Port Canaveral), FL||1:00PM||9:00PM|
|6/14||Perfect Day CocoCay, Bahamas||9:00AM||6:00PM|
|6/18||Cape Liberty, NJ||6:00AM|
Itinerary is subject to change at anytime without notification and/or compensation.
U.S. citizens on homeport cruises (cruises that begin and end at the same U.S. port) are currently able to enter or depart the country with a state issued birth certificate with a raised seal and government-issued photo ID. AAA recommends traveling with an original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay, and with at least one blank visa page for visa stamp(s).
Deposit of $250 per person/$500 per stateroom will confirm your reservation. Final payment is due to AAA by February 27, 2021.
* Solo Travelers Rewards Club maximum voucher redemption: $100.
Deposit date to day of departure $25 per person, plus…
From Mar 14 – Mar 28, 2021-25% of gross fare per person, plus any additional suppliers’ fees
From Mar 29 – Apr 11, 2021-50% of gross fare per person, plus any additional suppliers’ fees
From Apr 12 – May 11, 2021-75% of gross fare per person, plus any additional suppliers’ fees
After May 11, 2021-NON-REFUNDABLE
For your protection AAA recommends travel insurance. Pre-existing medical conditions may be waived with proper coverage if travel insurance is purchased within 14 days of initial deposit only. Other conditions may apply; ask your travel agent. AAA recommends Allianz.
Average temperatures in the Bahamas for June are in the high 80s. In Florida, average temperatures range from the high 80s to low 90s. Daytime, casual clothes and comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Evenings require casual or semi-formal attire, with two formal nights.
Two suitcases per person will be allowed. You may also bring a small carry-on bag.
For personal comfort, group participants who need assistance are required to have a traveling companion who is capable of and totally responsible for providing the needed assistance.
Consumer Disclosure Notice - Part of Contract of Service.
Please read this notice, it constitutes part of your contract for travel-related services.
AAA TRAVEL is acting as a mere agent for SUPPLIERS in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). This agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Unless the term "guaranteed" is specifically stated in writing on your tickets, invoice, or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any of such suppliers’ rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of personal effects. Travel agent shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, climatic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent’s control. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the agent from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety or security conditions at such destinations. For information concerning possible dangers at international destinations, contact the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. State Department. For medical information, call the Public Health Service. By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler’s acceptance and retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent of the above, and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.