October 4 - 11, 2020
7 Night Perfect Day Bahamas Cruise - October
|Stateroom Category||Double Occupancy Rate Per Person||Single Rate|
|8D Ocean View Balcony||$1,359||$2,549|
|2J Central Park View Balcony||$1,149||$2,129|
|2N Ocean View||$1,019||$1,859|
All non-members must add $60 to the above rates.
Rates are subject to availability at time of booking and include taxes, fees and fuel surcharges which are subject to change. All pricing and included features are based on a minimum of 25 full-fare passengers.
- 7 nights aboard the OASIS OF THE SEAS
- All onboard meals and entertainment (specialty restaurants have nominal fees)
- $50.00 Onboard Credit Per Stateroom
- Baggage Handling
Orlando, which is located in central Florida, is home to more than a dozen theme parks. Chief among its claims to fame is Walt Disney World, comprised of parks like the Magic Kingdom and Epcot, as well as water parks.
Fun Things to do:
- Visit the Trekkie Track where you'll lift off into interstellar exploration at the Kennedy Space Center. Among interactive Mission Zones you'll see the Saturn V rocket and the Space Shuttle orbiter Atlantis. Go behind the gates to discover historic launch sites and working spaceflight facilities, plus marvel at the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame.
- Get into character at one of Orlando's six unique theme parks, each with their own distinct thrills, including Universal Studios Orlando and Islands of Adventure. Or you can venture beyond the Big Six to Gatorland's swampy terrain, or hit one of the many epic waterparks around town.
- The shops in Historic Cocoa Village sell local handmade art and tropical décor. Souvenir shopping in Orlando is best at Disney Springs, Universal CityWalk and along International Drive.
Perfect Day CocoCay, Bahamas
There's no such thing as a “one-size-fits-all” vacation, especially on Perfect Day at CocoCay. Whether your ideal beach getaway involves larger-than-life thrills or unwinding at a peaceful waterfront chill spot, you'll find there's no right or wrong way to make the most out of your adventure.
Fun Things to do:
- Zip line across the island at lightening-speed. Conquer the tallest waterslide in North America, Daredevil's Peak, and brave the largest wave pool in the Caribbean. At Thrill Waterpark, there are countless new ways to test your threshold for adrenaline.
- Switch into relaxation mode at Chill Island, home to crystal clear tropical waters, powdery white sands, and endless opportunities to kick back and recharge. Or soak up a slice of Bora Bora in the first overwater cabanas in The Bahamas.
Caribbean charm shines in the Bahamian capital, where you're never more than a few steps away from rhythmic percussions, appetizing flavors, white-sand beaches, and some of the clearest waters in the world. This picture-perfect paradise was once a pirate's haven, and you can explore its colorful past of buccaneers, blockade-runners and bootleggers along historical streets and at the three colonial fortresses that line the shores.
Fun Things to do:
- Discover the Atlantis Resort, an entertainment mecca and home to the largest water park in the Caribbean. Located across the harbor on Paradise Island, you'll find acres of adventures to be had, whether exploring underground tunnel aquariums, plunging down waterslides, or swimming with dolphins.
- A short, 30-minute boat ride off the coast is Pearl Island, one of the unique private islands of the Bahamas. Spend the day on water trampolines, kayaks, and stand-up paddleboards.
- Junkanoo Beach is a free, public stretch of sand with affordable lounge-chair and umbrella rentals and tasty Bahama Mamas. It's an easy 15-minute walk from the harbor.
*Please see your Travel Agent to reserve your choice of shore excursions.*
Tour Activity Level:2
This tour requires average physical activity. You should be in good health, able to climb stairs and walk reasonable distances, possibly over uneven ground and cobblestoned streets.
|10/4||Cape Liberty, New Jersey||4:00PM|
|10/6||Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida||1:00PM||10:00PM|
|10/7||Perfect Day CocoCay, Bahamas||10:00AM||6:00PM|
|10/11||Cape Liberty, New Jersey||6:00AM|
Itinerary is subject to change at any time without notification and/or compensation.
U.S. citizens on homeport cruises (cruises that begin and end at the same U.S. port) are currently able to enter or depart the country with a state issued birth certificate with a raised seal and government-issued photo ID. AAA recommends traveling with an original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay, and with at least one blank visa page for visa stamp(s).
Deposit of $250 per person/$500 per cabin will confirm your reservation. Final payment is due to AAA by June 20, 2020. Solo Travelers Rewards Club maximum voucher redemption: $50
Deposit date to day of departure $25 per person plus….
From July 7, - July 21, 2020 25% of gross fare per person, plus any additional supplier's fees
From July 22, - August 4, 2020 50% of gross fare per person, plus any additional suppliers' fees
From August 5, - September 3, 2020 75% of gross fare per person, plus any additional suppliers' fees
After September 3, 2020 NON REFUNDABLE
For your protection AAA recommends travel insurance. Pre-existing medical conditions may be waived with proper coverage if travel insurance is purchased within 14 days of initial deposit only. Other conditions may apply; ask your travel agent. AAA recommends Allianz.
Average temperatures in Florida and the Bahamas for October are in the 80s. Daytime, casual clothes and comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Evenings require casual or semiformal attire, with one formal night.
Two suitcases per person will be allowed by the cruise line. You may also bring a small carry-on bag.
For personal comfort, group participants who need assistance are required to have a traveling companion who is capable of and totally responsible for providing the needed assistance.
Consumer Disclosure Notice - Part of Contract of Service.
Please read this notice, it constitutes part of your contract for travel-related services.
AAA TRAVEL is acting as a mere agent for SUPPLIERS in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). This agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Unless the term "guaranteed" is specifically stated in writing on your tickets, invoice, or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any of such suppliers’ rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of personal effects. Travel agent shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, climatic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent’s control. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the agent from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety or security conditions at such destinations. For information concerning possible dangers at international destinations, contact the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. State Department. For medical information, call the Public Health Service. By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler’s acceptance and retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent of the above, and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.