February 14 - 22, 2020
7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day
|Stateroom Category||Double Rate Per Person||Single Rate|
All non-members must add $60 to the above rates.
Rates are subject to availability at time of booking and include taxes, fees and fuel surcharges which are subject to change. All pricing and included features are based on a minimum of 25 full-fare passengers.
- Free parking with roundtrip transfers to local airport
- Roundtrip airfare from Central PA to Miami, FL
- Roundtrip transfers airport/hotel/pier
- One night pre-cruise hotel stay in Miami, FL, Hyatt Place Miami Airport
- Seven nights aboard the SYMPHONY OF THE SEAS
- All onboard meals and entertainment (specialty restaurants have nominal additional fees)
- AAA Welcome reception
- Baggage handling
- Services of a Discoveries Journey Manager
- $50.00 Onboard Credit Per Stateroom
Roatan, the largest of the Bay Islands of Honduras, is noted for its pristine coral reefs, beautiful beaches, lush tropical foliage and friendly people. Surrounded by warm Caribbean waters, this hilly island is picturesque, unspoiled and can take claim to being one of the regions fastest developing destination. Roatan’s beaches are some of the finest in the Caribbean.
Fun Things to Do:
- The reef protected waters are ideal for snorkeling, kayaking, swimming with dolphins and a myriad of other water activities.
- Roatan’s guided fishing charters offer a variety of excursions.
- Its lush jungle and mountainous terrain offer breathtaking zip-lining and canopy tour adventures. Horseback riding, botanical gardens, parks and wildlife are just the start.
Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico
Costa Maya, is located in the Mexican Caribbean and is best known for its jungles, beaches, lagoons and Mayan ruins. The modern port facilities are making Costa Maya the perfect port of call with so many activities, it would be hard to decide what to do first. Largely unexplored until 1999, it played an important role in the distribution of such precious items as wood, jade and exotic birds.
Fun Things to Do:
- Take a break, relax and soak up the famous Mayan sun at Uvero Beach, complete with beach chairs, bar, restaurant, paddle boats, snorkeling and so much more.
- Ride an ATV or Mini Rhinio through the jungle.
- Stop by the Mayan Pavilion Park and enjoy the Mayan handcraft centers, swim-up bars, traditional restaurants, saltwater pools, and amphitheater, amazing water sports and great shopping.
Cozumel features great diving, snorkeling and beaches, marine-life encounters, botanical gardens, trails, and shopping in the town of San Miguel. Don’t miss the opportunity to explore the ruins of the ancient Mayan city of Tulum, majestically perched above the turquoise Caribbean. The site was occupied as far back as 600 A.D. However, it was most densely populated around 1200 A.D. You will be struck by the pyramid-shaped El Castillo, which dominates the city from atop a forty-foot cliff. The nearby Temple of the Descending God provides equally excellent insight into the architecture of the Mayan people, who gained considerable achievements in the arts and sciences, only to decline and vanish for no apparent reason.
Fun Things to Do:
- Discover what makes a dolphin magical as you play and interact with these amazing creatures in Chanakanaab National Marine Park.
- Sit back, relax, and bury your toes in the white sand of Playa Mia Beach in Cozumel. This destination offers all the food, drinks, and activities you can imagine, including relaxing massages on the beach.
- Take a Jeep safari adventure through the tropical landscape of Cozumel’s east side. Ride through sand dunes and trails for an unforgettable experience.
Surrounded by the gentle, translucent waters of the Bahamas chain lies the secluded island of CocoCay®, an eco-certified private destination. Reserved exclusively for cruise ship guests, this 140-acre tropical paradise was awarded a Gold-Level Eco-Certification by Sustainable Travel International™ for its environmentally friendly activities and tours. With its white-sand beaches and spectacular surroundings, CocoCay is a wonderland of adventures. Explore new aquatic facilities, nature trails and a ton of great places to just sit back, relax and enjoy a tropical drink.
Fun Things to Do:
- Discover many ways to relax or go on a unique adventure in CocoCay. One of our private island’s most popular options takes you down the coast aboard a waverunner. Fly past Great Stirrup Cay Lighthouse, Slaughter Harbor and Starfish Alley. It’s a thrilling ride in the Bahamas that’s worth taking.
- Enjoy Caylana’s Aqua Park, a fun-filled floating playground for kids of all ages.
- Take an exhilarating ride in the skies on a parasail. Soar 400 feet above the island and take in an unforgettable bird’s-eye view.
*Please see your Travel Agent to reserve your choice of shore excursions.*
Tour Activity Level: 2
This tour requires average physical activity. You should be in good health, able to climb stairs and walk reasonable distances, possibly over uneven ground and cobblestoned streets.
U.S. citizens on homeport cruises (cruises that begin and end at the same U.S. port) are currently able to enter or depart the country with a state issued birth certificate with a raised seal and government-issued photo ID. AAA recommends traveling with an original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay, and with at least one blank visa page for visa stamp(s).
Deposit of $250 per person/$500 per cabin will confirm your reservation. Final payment is due to AAA by November 1, 2019.
Solo Travelers Rewards Club maximum voucher redemption: $100
Deposit date to day of departure $25 per person, plus…
From Nov. 18 – Dec. 2, 2019 25% of gross fare per person, plus any additional suppliers’ fees
From Dec. 3 – 16, 2019 50% of gross fare per person, plus any additional suppliers’ fees
From Dec. 17, 2019 – Jan. 15, 2020 75% of gross fare per person, plus any additional suppliers’ fees
After Jan. 15, 2020 NON REFUNDABLE
*Airfare non-refundable after final payment.
For your protection AAA recommends travel insurance. Pre-existing medical conditions may be waived with proper coverage if travel insurance is purchased within 14 days of initial deposit only. Other conditions may apply; ask your travel agent. AAA recommends Allianz.
Air arrangements are handled by the tour operator. Seat assignments cannot be confirmed until the tour operator releases names to the airline 30 days prior to departure. Specific seat requests cannot be guaranteed. Some flights schedules may contain code share agreements.
Average temperatures in the Caribbean for February is in the 80s. Daytime, casual clothes and comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Evenings require casual or semiformal attire, with two formal nights.
Two suitcases per person will be allowed by the cruise line. You may also bring a small carry-on bag.
For personal comfort, group participants who need assistance are required to have a traveling companion who is capable of and totally responsible for providing the needed assistance.
Consumer Disclosure Notice - Part of Contract of Service.
Please read this notice, it constitutes part of your contract for travel-related services
AAA TRAVEL is acting as a mere agent for SUPPLIERS in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). This agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Unless the term “guaranteed” is specifically stated in writing on your tickets, invoice, or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any of such suppliers' rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of personal effects. Travel agent shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, climatic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent's control. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the agent from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety or security conditions at such destinations. For information concerning possible dangers at international destinations, contact the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. State Department. For medical information, call the Public Health Service. By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler's acceptance and retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent of the above, and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.