June 13-20, 2021
7nt Bermuda & Newport, RI Cruise
|Stateroom Category||Double Rate Per Person||Single Rate Per Person|
All non-members must add $60 to the above rate.
Rates are subject to availability at time of booking and include taxes, fees and fuel surcharges which are subject to change. All pricing and included features are based on a minimum of 25 full-fare passengers.
- Free parking with roundtrip transfers to Cape Liberty, NJ
- Seven nights aboard the CELEBRITY SUMMIT
- All onboard meals and entertainment (specialty restaurants may have nominal fees)
- AAA Onboard Cocktail Reception
- $50 Onboard Credit per stateroom
- Baggage handling
- Services of a Discoveries Journey Manager
Newport is an amazing New England port town. Take a stroll along the picturesque Cliff Walk trail. As you go, hop off to visit the infamous Newport mansions. History and culture buffs will want to take some time to explore Fort Adams, Touro Synagogue and the National Museum of American Illustration.
Fun Things to Do:
- Take a three and half mile-long Cliff Walk is one of the best ways to see Newport from a unique perspective. The walk runs along the eastern shore of the city and offers magnificent views of the shoreline.
- Founded in 1912, the Newport Art Museum, started its life as the Art Association of Newport, one of the oldest art associations in the country. Besides the main building, the museum also operates a gallery in the historic John N. A. Griswold House.
- Visiting the grand mansions built in Newport during the city’s Gilded Age is one of the most popular tourist activities. To bring to life the history of the Breakers, the Marble House, the Elms, and Rosecliff, the Preservation Society of Newport County prepared a series of self-guided audio tours of these mansions.
Kings Wharf, Bermuda
Bermuda offers a full spectrum of colors from their white sand beaches flecked with pink, to the green-blue waters of the Atlantic and the bursting natural diversity that covers the island. This color isn’t limited to the natural wonders, but continues to the brightly painted houses that line the streets.
Fun Things to Do:
- Take a dedicated shuttle from the port at Kings Wharf to Horseshoe Bay Beach and start relaxing right away. Or, make a trip to the Crystal Caves of Bermuda, whose formations are estimated at 1 million years old.
- Visit the town St. George’s, a certified UNESCO World Heritage site, unique for its preserved architecture and charming streets. While there visit the Tucker house, an archeological museum celebrating the Island’s culture which is housed in one of the island’s original colonial homes.
- Leisure activities include world class golfing, fishing and watersports. These can be found throughout the island.
*Please see your Travel Agent to reserve your choice of shore excursions.*
Tour Activity Level 2:
This tour requires average physical activity. You should be in good health, able to climb stairs and walk reasonable distances, possibly over uneven ground and cobblestoned streets.
|06/13||Cape Liberty, NJ||4:00pm|
|06/13||Statue of Liberty (Cruising)||4:45pm||5:30pm|
|06/14||Newport, Rhode Island||7:00am||5:00pm|
|06/16||Kings Wharf, Bermuda||4:00pm|
|06/17||Kings Wharf, Bermuda|
|06/18||Kings Wharf, Bermuda||4:00pm|
|06/20||Cape Liberty, NJ||8:00am|
Itinerary is subject to change at anytime without notification and/or compensation.
U.S. citizens on homeport cruises (cruises that begin and end at the same U.S. port) are currently able to enter or depart the country with a state issued birth certificate with a raised seal and government-issued photo ID. AAA recommends traveling with an original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay, and with at least one blank visa page for visa stamp(s).
Deposit of $250 per person/$500 per cabin will confirm your reservation. Final payment is due to AAA by March 5, 2021.
Solo Travelers Rewards Club maximum voucher redemption: $50
Deposit date to day of departure $25 per person, plus…
From March 16, 2021-March 30, 2021-25% of gross fare per person, plus any additional suppliers’ fees
From March 31, 2021-April 13, 2021-50% of gross fare per person, plus any additional suppliers’ fees
From April 14, 2021-May 13 ,2021-75% of gross fare per person, plus any additional suppliers’ fees
After May 13, 2021-NON-REFUNDABLE
For your protection AAA recommends travel insurance. Pre-existing medical conditions may be waived with proper coverage if travel insurance is purchased within 14 days of initial deposit only. Other conditions may apply; ask your travel agent. AAA recommends Allianz.
Average temperatures in Bermuda for June range in the low 80s. Newport, Rhode Island temperatures average in the low 70s. Daytime, casual clothes that can be layered and comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Evenings require casual or semi-formal attire, with two formal nights onboard.
Two suitcases per person will be allowed by the cruise line. You may also bring a small carry-on bag.
For personal comfort, group participants who need assistance are required to have a traveling companion who is capable of and totally responsible for providing the needed assistance.
Consumer Disclosure Notice - Part of Contract of Service.
Please read this notice, it constitutes part of your contract for travel-related services.
AAA TRAVEL is acting as a mere agent for SUPPLIERS in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). This agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Unless the term "guaranteed" is specifically stated in writing on your tickets, invoice, or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any of such suppliers’ rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of personal effects. Travel agent shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, climatic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent’s control. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the agent from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety or security conditions at such destinations. For information concerning possible dangers at international destinations, contact the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. State Department. For medical information, call the Public Health Service. By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler’s acceptance and retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent of the above, and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.