March 22 - 29, 2020
Bahamas & Perfect Day Cruise
|Category||Double Rate Per Person||Single Rate|
|8D Ocean Balcony||$1,309||$2,189|
|4U Interior w/ Virtual Balcony||$1,059||$1,699|
All non-members must add $60 to the above rate.
Rates are subject to availability at time of booking and include taxes, fees and fuel surcharges which are subject to change. All pricing and included features are based on a minimum of 25 full-fare passengers.
- Free parking with roundtrip transfers to Cape Liberty Cruise Port, NJ
- Seven nights aboard the ANTHEM OF THE SEAS
- All onboard meals and entertainment(specialty restaurants have nominal fees)
- AAA Welcome reception
- Baggage handling
- Services of a Discoveries Journey Manager
Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida
Cape Canaveral is the launching point for all-out adventure in Central Florida. Explore America’s astronaut legacy at Kennedy Space Center. Soak up the sand and sun along space coast beaches. Feel the thrill of Orlando’s theme parks, only an hour’s drive away. Or trace the region’s roots at the Orange County Regional History Museum.
Fun Things to Do:
- Connect with Florida’s natural side while riding waves at Cocoa beach or basking in seclusion at Canaveral National Seashore.
- Stop by the family-owned Orange Blossom Indian River Citrus for Florida-grown oranges, grapefruits and other fruits.
- Tee off at one of Orlando’s 150 golf courses.
Nassau, The Bahamas
Find yourself right in the middle of the vibrant Junkanoo culture, bustling straw markets and glitzy casinos of Nassau. Here you can march to the beat of your own goombay drum, surrounded by swaying palm trees, white-sand beaches and the crystal-clear turquoise waters that make the island of the Bahamas famous.
Fun Things to Do:
- Discover the Atlantis Resort - an entertainment mecca and home to the largest waterpark in the Caribbean. Located across the harbor on Paradise Island, you’ll find acres of adventures to be had - whether exploring underground tunnel aquariums, plunging down waterslides. Or swimming with dolphins.
- A short, 30-minute boat ride off the coast is Pearl Island, one of the unique private islands of the Bahamas. Spend the day on water trampolines, kayaks, and stand-up paddleboards. Or relax in front of the iconic lighthouse while enjoying a frozen drink and freshly made conch salad.
- Junkanoo beach is a free, public stretch of sand with affordable lounge-chair and umbrella rentals and tasty Bahama Mamas. It’s an easy 15-minute walk from the harbor, and offers a taste of the island’s famous blue waters and soft sand with a hint of local flavor.
Perfect Day at CocoCay, The Bahamas
Thirteen waterslides including the tallest in North America. Brave the biggest wave pool in the Caribbean. Heighten the adrenaline and score an unrivaled view while drifting up to 450 feet above Perfect Day at CocoCay in a helium balloon.
Fun Things to Do:
- Unwind in style for the ultimate beach day. Soak up the sun, feel the ocean breeze and watch the waves gently roll in from your own private day bed, beach bungalow, or ocean view cabana. Plus rentals include floating beach mats, towels and bottled water.
- Go full octane on an exhilarating tour around the Berry Islands on your own personal watercraft. Hop on and see Bahamian sights like the Great Stirrup Cay Lighthouse, Slaughter Harbor, Starfish Alley and the abandoned island community of Cistern Cay.
- Get ready to dig into a mouthwatering Caribbean twist on traditional barbecue. At lunchtime, you’ll find BBQ favorites, tasty side dishes and fresh fruit. Plus, this is the only place where you can order the famous Coco Loco – a tropical frozen drink spiked with coconut rum.
*Please see your Travel Agent to reserve your choice of shore excursions.*
Tour Activity Level: 2
2 This tour requires average physical activity. You should be in good health, able to climb stairs and walk reasonable distances, possibly over uneven ground and cobblestoned streets.
|03/22||Cape Liberty, NJ||3:00PM|
|03/24||Orlando (Port Canaveral), FL||12:00PM||9:30PM|
|03/25||Perfect Day CocoCay, Bahamas||9:30AM||5:00PM|
|03/29||Cape Liberty, NJ||6:00AM|
Itinerary is subject to change at anytime without notification and/or compensation.
U.S. citizens on homeport cruises (cruises that begin and end at the same U.S. port) are currently able to enter or depart the country with a state issued birth certificate with a raised seal and government-issued photo ID. AAA recommends traveling with an original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay, and with at least one blank visa page for visa stamp(s).
Deposit of $250 per person/$500 per cabin will confirm your reservation. Final payment is due to AAA by December 9, 2019.
Solo Travelers Rewards Club maximum voucher redemption: $100
Deposit date to day of departure $25 per person, plus…
From December 24, 2019 - January 7, 2020 25% of gross fare per person, plus any additional suppliers’ fees
From January 8 - January 21, 2020 50% of gross fare per person, plus any additional suppliers’ fees
From January 22 - February 20, 2020 75% of gross fare per person, plus any additional suppliers’ fees
After February 20, 2019 NON-REFUNDABLE
For your protection AAA recommends travel insurance. Pre-existing medical conditions may be waived with proper coverage if travel insurance is purchased within 14 days of initial deposit only. Other conditions may apply; ask your travel agent. AAA recommends Allianz.
Average temperatures in the Bahamas for March ranges in the 80s. Daytime, casual clothes and comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Evenings require casual or semiformal attire
Two suitcases per person will be allowed by the cruise line. You may also bring a small carry-on bag.
For personal comfort, group participants who need assistance are required to have a traveling companion who is capable of and totally responsible for providing the needed assistance.
Consumer Disclosure Notice - Part of Contract of Service.
Please read this notice, it constitutes part of your contract for travel-related services
AAA TRAVEL is acting as a mere agent for SUPPLIERS in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). This agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Unless the term “guaranteed” is specifically stated in writing on your tickets, invoice, or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any of such suppliers' rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of personal effects. Travel agent shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, climatic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent's control. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the agent from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety or security conditions at such destinations. For information concerning possible dangers at international destinations, contact the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. State Department. For medical information, call the Public Health Service. By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler's acceptance and retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent of the above, and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.