When you want to give a friend or family member the gift of safety, protection and peace of mind, a AAA gift membership is the way to go. A AAA gift membership gives your recipient the benefits of our unparalleled roadside assistance and plenty of other perks on your behalf. Learn more about this thoughtful gift that has much to offer below.
Jump to a specific section:
- Give the Gift of a AAA Membership
- AAA Gift Membership Benefits
- How Do I Gift a AAA Membership?
- Gift a AAA Membership With AAA Central Penn
Give the Gift of a AAA Membership
Giving the gift of a AAA membership shows your loved ones just how much you care. It's also a great gift if you're not sure what to get a friend or family member. A AAA gift membership makes the perfect present for college students, new drivers and anyone you know of driving age.
When you give the gift of a AAA membership to someone in the Central Pennsylvania area, you can select from three of our tiers at AAA Central Penn. These tiers provide different levels of coverage for different fees. Consider our AAA gift membership tiers to see what's right for your friends or family:
- AAA Classic: Gift this membership, and your recipient gets 5 miles of free towing per call. Fuel delivery is free, and your recipient gets $200 of accident protection for their vehicle. AAA Classic currently costs $59 with the yearly renewal option.
- AAA Plus: This membership tier offers 100 miles of free towing per call. Fuel and fuel delivery are free, and your recipient will have $800 of accident protection for their automobile. You can currently purchase this AAA gift membership for $89 under the yearly renewal option. You can then add RV or motorcycle coverage if needed for an additional fee.
- AAA Premier: This tier provides the most, with 200 miles of free towing for the first call in a year and 100 miles for the remaining three. Fuel and fuel delivery are free. Your loved one will have $1,500 of automobile accident protection, along with trip interruption protection, our home lockout benefit and our vehicle return benefit. With yearly renewal, this tier currently costs $124. You can add on RV or motorcycle coverage for an additional fee.
At every level, your friend or family member will have four annual service calls. We'll also provide flat tire changes with any tier of membership. Your recipient will receive free identity theft monitoring with any tier, as well, to provide further protection and peace of mind.
Get a Gift Membership
AAA Gift Membership Benefits
When you give a membership to AAA as a gift, you're giving more than valuable roadside assistance any time of day or night. While we are a leader in emergency roadside service, being a member with us gets your friends or family access to plenty of perks. Let your recipient know about the membership benefits they get with AAA, including:
- Discounts: As a AAA member, your recipient will have access to exclusive rewards and discounts. They'll save on tickets for travel and entertainment. They'll be able to redeem discounts and earn rewards at an array of retailers. Your recipient can even save at restaurants. Whether they support local businesses or visit national retailers, they'll save with their AAA gift membership.
- Travel: A AAA membership makes a great gift for the traveler in your life. We make travel booking easy with a variety of travel services and travel packages for pre-planned trips that take the stress out of taking a vacation. For an even more stress-free way to plan, your recipient can book with a AAA travel agent. We'll help arrange transportation and accommodation and help with foreign currency, passport and visa information, and so much more. Your recipient can even get travel discounts to help make their dream vacation a reality.
- Automotive: As a AAA member, your loved one can rely on our network of trusted repair and autobody shops to ensure their car is in ideal condition. Whether they need a maintenance check, an inspection or more serious vehicle repairs, being a AAA member makes it easy. They may even get discounts and rewards at auto service centers nationwide with our automotive benefits.
How Do I Gift a AAA Membership?
To gift a membership, you can be an existing AAA member, but you don't need to be. The most important thing to consider will be where your recipient lives. You'll have to select a AAA club that services the area they reside in. If your friend or family member lives in Central Pennsylvania, we at AAA Central Penn will be able to help. You'll follow these steps to gift a AAA membership:
- Pick a tier: Once you know where to get a AAA gift membership from, you can select from our Classic, Plus and Premier tiers. Select based on your friend's or family member's needs and your gift budget.
- Input your information: Since you'll be paying for the membership on behalf of your recipient, we'll need your information. You can either log in if you're a AAA member or skip to putting in your information. We'll ask for your first and last name, phone number, birth date and address.
- Have your recipient's information: You'll need to provide your recipient's first and last name, phone number, birth date, email and address. Put this information as the primary member, and ensure these details are accurate since we'll use them to create your recipient's membership.
- Add additional members if you want: If your recipient has household members of driving age who you also want to gift a membership to, input them as additional members. These associate members must live at the same address as the primary member.
- Choose how we deliver it: Before you purchase your AAA gift membership, you choose how we deliver it. You can have it sent directly to the recipient, which may be ideal if you don't live near them or won't see them on the occasion you're giving your gift. If you'd rather deliver their membership package in person, have it sent to you.
When you gift a membership, you'll also get to decide whether you'll pay the renewal fees every year or if you leave that up to your recipient to do later on. Paying the renewal fees yourself will let you have a gift in mind for your loved one every year. Or you could let your recipient take care of the renewal fees so they can add extra coverage or boost their membership tier if they want.
Gift a AAA Membership With AAA Central Penn
Give the gift of peace of mind and protection to your friends and family with a AAA membership. Giving AAA memberships as a gift shows how much you care about your loved ones, and it comes with plenty of perks they'll use year-round. Whether you gift a membership for the holidays, a birthday or another special occasion, your loved ones are sure to appreciate such a thoughtful gift.
Get a Gift Membership
Get an Insurance Quote
Get a quote from AAA for Auto, Home & Life Insurance
Become a AAA Member
AAA Members have access to a variety of benefits and discounts.